Porcelain Jar / Canister
Porcelain Jar / Canister with Wooden Cover
Item SPJW * Porcelain Jar / Canister with Wooden Cover: This porcelain jar measures 5.75” tall, 3.75” in diameter. The candy jar is made of our specially formulated bright porcelain ensuring that your image will “pop” when the jar is decorated. Each jar comes with a wooden cap and rubber seal. Triple A quality. Dishwasher safe. Process with wrap Size 5.75” x 3.75”
Qty 36/case – Broken cases billed as each.
$7.95 ea less than case
$7.55 ea per case
$7.20 ea per 4+ cases
Wrap for Porcelain Canister
Item SPJWW * Heat wrap for Porcelain Canister
Qty 6/case – Broken cases billed as each.
$34.95 ea less than case
$32.95 ea per case
$29.95 ea per 4+ cases
PRESSING CANISTER USING A MUG WRAP
* Pre-heat convection oven to 400 degrees. While oven is preheating, prepare canister, images, and wraps
* Tape transfer to the canister using heat tape.
* Place a piece of plain paper down on the inside of the wrap (to soak up the extra sublimation)
* Place the wrap around the canister. Engage catch block with catch bar. Align wrap to be even with the top and bottom.
* Place up-side down on center rack of oven. Allow air space between canister and oven walls of 2″. canisters should be evenly spaced and not touching.
* Bake for 15 minutes. Baking times will vary depending on oven and number of canisters being baked. It is recommended that getting a monitor to check the temperature in the oven.
* While canisters are baking, fill a separate container with room temperature water. Water should be deep enough to fully submerge canisters.
* Using oven mitt, carefully remove wrapped canisters from oven and immediately remove wrap and transfer.
* Immerse canister in water and allow to cool. When completely cool, remove from water.
Note: These instructions are guide lines only and are based on the inks, paper, and products we supply. Your inks, papers, etc. may require adjustments in your time/temp settings.