Cutters / Plotters
GRAPHTEC CE7000-60 Series - Cutter/Plotter
Introducing the NEW CE7000 series cutting plotter. The Graphtec CE7000 is the perfect solution for SIGNAGE Graphics • PRINT & CUT Graphics • Garment Decoration • Automotive Markets and many more….
GRAPHTEC CE7000 FEATURES:
• New 8.0 ARMS for Fast and Accurate Print & Cut Applications with XY Compensation Feature
• Data Link Bar Code Feature for Maximum Productivity
• NEW Easy-to-use USB Thumb Drive Connectivity – NO Computer Needed!
The New CE7000 Series boasts our Popular Cutting Channel to allow easy perforated cut or through cut operations. The NEW CE7000 Series comes complete with our full complement of Graphtec Software along with our NEWLY ADDED Ethernet Connectivity. Software includes Cutting Master 4 plug-in for Adobe & Corel Users and our popular Graphtec Pro Studio software for design & cut graphics. The CE7000 series works with both PC and MAC platforms, or use the handy new USB Thumb Drive Port if needed.
The NEW Graphtec CE7000 Series Vinyl Cutter and Plotter replaces the CE6000 Series. Some of the new CE7000 features include a barcode system, which retrieves files from the software, and a thumb drive support for offline cutting. Also, a new ARMS sensor to read registration marks faster. Finally, the CE7000 has perf-cut and ethernet.
The Graphtec CE7000-60 Plus 24″ Vinyl Cutter and Plotter with Stand is featured with 35 inches per second cutting speed and a 4.41 Newton cutting force to cut various media with high productivity. It is equipped with a 3.7inch LCD display and easy-to-use control panel that supports 10 languages. Other great features include ARMS8.0 that helps improve the productivity of print and cut, improved workflow with offline output using USB memory and data management function using Barcode, and useful standard or optional software that helps improve the efficiency of cutting operation. Maximize your productivity and profit with Graphtec CE7000-60 Plus 24″ Vinyl Cutter and Plotter with Stand.
- ARMS (Advanced Registration Mark Sensing system) functions are improved to version 8.0.
- “Data link function”, Barcode reader / Continuous cutting will improve productivity of cutting operation.
- New function “1 Point Alignment” reduces the cutting operation time.
- Graphtec original software Cutting Master 4 has been updated to support Adobe Illustrator trim marks.
- Carrier sheet table which will helps stable die-cutting with carrier sheet is available for CE700-40 and 60.
- Been enabled to operate without PC by outputting cutting data with USB flash memory.
- Easy operation with 3.7 inch graphic LCD control panel and direct key for data link function.
- Configuration: Grit rolling type
- Drive Method: Digital Servo Drive
- Max Cutting Area (W x L) (*1): 24″ × 164′
- Cutting Area of Guaranteed Accuracy (*1) (When using optional basket): 23″ x 79″ (23″ x 16.5′)
- Mountable Media Width:
- Min.: 2″
- Max.: 28″
- Mountable Roll Media Mass: 20 lbs (9kg)
- Number of Push Rollers: 2 rollers
- Max. Cutting Speed: 35″ per second at 45° direction
- Acceleration: Max. 69.6′ per second at 45° direction
- Cutting Force: Max. 4.41N (450gf)
- Minimum Character Size: Approx. 5 mm (0.016″) alphanumeric (varies depending on character font and media)
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.005 mm
- Programmable Resolution: GP-GL: 0.1/0.05/0.025/0.01 mm HP-GLTM (*2): 0.025 mm
- Repeatability (*1): Max. 0.1 mm in plot up to 2 m (Excluding media expansion and contraction)
- Mountable Number of Tools: 1 tool
- Blade Types: Supersteel
- Pen Types: Oil-based ballpoint pen, Water-based fiber-tip pen
- Media Types: Up to 25 mil (.63 mm) cutting Graphtec Rhinestone Stencil material GRS 1510 Marking film (PVC film / fluorescence / reflective), Polyester film (under certain conditions)
- Interface: USB 2.0(Full Speed), Ethernet 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
- Buffer Memory: 2MB
- Command Sets: GP-GL / HP-GL™ (Set by command or auto-detect) (*2)
- Display: Graphic type LCD with back-light (240dots x 128dots), supports 10 languages
- Power Source: 100V to 120V AC, 200V to 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Upt to 100W
- Operating Environment: 10 to 35°C, 35 to 75% R.H. (non-condensing)
- Guaranteed Accuracy Environment: 16 to 32°C, 35 to 70% R.H. (non-condensing)
- External Dimensions (W x D x H)(With basket): Approx. 39.6″ x 23″ x 43″ (39.6″ x 36.9″ x 43″) (*3)
- Weight (approx.) (With basket): 51 lbs (23 kg) 55.6 lbs (25.2 kg) (*3)
- Compatible OS (*4):
- Windows 10/8.1/7
- Mac OS X 10.6 ~ 10.11 / macOS 10.12 ~ 10.15 (Graphtec Studio: 10.6 – 10.15, Cutting Master 4: 10.7 – 10.15)
- Supported Software (*5): Graphtec Pro Studio(Windows)(*6), Graphtec Studio(Mac), Cutting Master 4(*6), Windows Driver
- Safety: PSE, UL/cUL, CE mark
- EMC: VCCI Class A, FCC Class A, CE mark
- *1 Operated with Graphtec-specified cutting conditions and media. For long-length cutting, the basket is used.
- *2 HP-GLTM is a registered trademark of Hewlett-Packard Company.
- *3 When equipped with the stand.
- *4 Graphtec does not support software/driver used with operating systems that have become obsolete and are no longer supported by the OS developer.
- *5 The software is available for download from Graphtec’s website.
- *6 It requires an Internet connection in order for activation or registration when starting the software for the first time.