Large Format Heat Presses
The DK32AP is an air-operated automatic large format 26″ x 32″ heat transfer press. The DK32AP provides production-oriented pressing with push button operation, fully digital temperature & time control, and solid steel welded frame design with an affordable automatic large format price.
The DK32AP utilizes the same Digital Knight control system, heating elements, and pressure capability as the MaxiPress AIR series, and operates with a smooth drawer-style front-loading motion & high pressure top-down pneumatics with fully adjustable PSI control.
The DK32AP is the ideal press for meeting 24″-width printer output and other oversized transfer requirements that are far larger than what 20×25 models can accommodate, with a price tag a fraction of the cost of the MaxiPress line. Capable of perfectly pressing fabric, complex garments, metal, wood, ceramics, glass, and more… The DK32AP is the industrial-grade large-format solution between smaller platens and the MaxiPress.
- Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- Air regulator and gauge 20-100 PSI range (compressor req)
- Total applied force of 6000 lbs max
- Self leveling pressure system
- 70 Programmable presets
- Solid steel welded framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™heater technology
- Ultra thick heater block assembly
- Solid loading bed with ultra thick nomex padding
- Accommodates materials up to 2″ thick
- Dual button easy-activate safety circuit
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F – can show °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Heavy duty locking casters for easy movability and solid foundation support
- FREE LIFETIME Tech Support!
- Full one year warranty on heating element, controls and entire press
- Air Compressor Required (min): 7gal, 1cfm, 100psi, 3/8″ line
- Net Weight: 790 Lbs
- Electrical: 5600W / 25A / 220V (1PH)
- Shipping Dims: 48″ D x 48″ W x 67″ H
Geo Knight® MAXI•PRESS™ 30″ x 40″
220v – multipurpose large format manual press.
Geo Knight® MAXIPRESS™ 40″ x 64″
Geo Knight® MAXI•PRESS™; air operated 30″ x 40″
220v – multipurpose large format manual press
Geo Knight® MAXIPRESS AIR™ 40″ x 64″
The Geo Knight MAXI•PRESS is a multipurpose large format manual heat transfer press intended for the imprinting of a vast range of different materials. The MAXI•PRESS provides an oversized platen and production oriented press. It is available in two different heater block sizes: 30″ x 40″ and 40″ x 64″. The gas shock counter springs provide a weightless and effortless operation of the press. The Digital Knight state-of-the-art control systemaccurately regulates all aspects of the electrical functions of the press, freeing the operator for the main goal of material imprinting.
Ideal applications the MAXI•PRESS has performed flawlessly include: large fabrics, multiple piece goods, banners, floor mats, carpets, mouse pads, plastics, sheet metal, tile & other ceramics and much more. The MAXI•PRESS strongly supports sublimation transfer processes, as well as digitally produced transfers, hot and cold peel plastisol transfers, and laminating processes.
· Available in Single shuttle (standard)
· Available with Top heat only (standard)
· SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
· Ultra thick heater block assembly
· Solid steel pressure bars
· Heavy steel frame structures
· Unique heavy duty linkage assembly
· Even & Adjustable applied pressure
· Adjustable platen height
· Solid lower platen base
· Self leveling heater block assembly
· Solid loading bed with ultra thick silicone sponge
· Automatic start/stop/reset timer – hands free operation
· Heavy duty locking casters for easy movability and solid foundation support
· Weightless ease of use due to gas shock hydraulic self contained springs
· Full one year warranty on heating element, controls and entire press
· 208/220/240 Volt, (30×40-Single Phase) (40×64-3 phase)- No air required
The Geo Knight 931 TRITON presses are air operated automatic large format twin station shuttle presses that range in platen sizes up to 4 feet by 8 feet standard, and 8 feet by 12 feet custom!
The 931 TRITON is a large format pneumatic heat transfer press built for pressing a wide variety of materials. It is geared towards high-production pressing of multiple piece goods as well as 4′ x 8′ sheet materials.
The 931 TRITON answers the demand for a more stable, solid work base along with the capability of pressing transfers in an oversized large-area environment. Typical applications include heat transfer printing onto fabrics such as banners & garments, thicker materials such as carpets & mats, rigid goods like tiles & ceramics, as well as woods, sheet metal, plastics, polyester coated synthetics and a vast range of other substrates. Typical processes used are sublimation printing, hot splits, foiling, embossing, laminating, hot-stamping, heat sealing and other applications requiring a massive size heat transfer press.
Industrial Air Bag Pneumatics provide many times heavier pressing force than cylinders. They are also selfleveling and 100% maintenance free.
Photo Eye safety circuitry provides safety protection around the heat platen.
Redundant Micro Switches confirm location of loading tables before beginning pressing cycle.
High-Strength Roller Cams & smooth computer controlled indexing allow the loading tables to quietly & gently bring the work in and out of the pressing area.
High Wattage Fire Rod Heaters are embedded deep in the core of the extra thick 2″ aluminum heat platen. The platen is gun-barrel drilled and heaters are placed in close proximity along the entire length of the heat platen for the most even heat possible over the entire heat platen surface.
· Digital Integrated Temperature & Time control
· Available in 240V 3-Phase or 480V 3-Phase Power
· Available in Single shuttle or Dual loading table format
· Multi Air Bag Pressure design for Self Leveling of Pressure
· Precision PLC Motor Controlled Automatic Indexing of Tables
· Uniform Lift / Parallel Platen Action & Adjustable Applied Force
· Productive Foot Pedal Operation & Emergency Release Safety Circuit
· Electronic Photo Eye Safety Sensor Light Curtain Around Heat Platen
· 2″ Thick Solid Mirror Surface Ground Aluminum Heater Platen
· Oversized heat platens ranging up to 8ft x 12ft available on request