Sublimation Money Bank
Porcelain Money Bank
Item SMB * 11 oz Porcelain Money Bank
Qty 36/case – Broken cases billed as each.
$5.55 ea less than case
$5.05 ea per case
$4.65 ea per 4+ cases
Photo Bank Shadow Box Combo
Item SFRAME-66 * This black photo bank block frame combination is made of premium Natural Wood, is very durable and looks high grade. Frame comes with a gloss Aluminum insert front, so the printing result are crisp. The rustic picture frame is self standing with a slot on the top for coins. size 6.5″ x 6.62″ x 2″
Qty 25/case – Broken cases billed as each
$15.95 ea less than case qty
$13.85 ea per case qty
$12.30 ea per 4+ cases qty
* Prepare artwork and size transfer according to the size and shape of the product.
* Image must be produced in reverse or “mirror image”
* Print transfer and attach to the bank using a heat resistant tape. Wrap the bank with pellon or plain white paper.
* Place the bank in the press
* GeoKnight and other mug presses without an Idle: 400F / Time: 240-300 seconds
* 4in1 mug presses with Idle: Idle 212F Processing 360F / Time: 100-180 seconds
* Pressure: light – medium
* Remove the bank from the press and remove the transfer immediately. Place the mug in room temperature water to cool and to stop the sublimation process..
Note: These instructions are guide lines only and are based on the inks, paper, and products we supply. Your inks, papers, etc. may require adjustments in your time/temp settings.