Porcelain Money Bank
Item SMB * 11 oz Porcelain Money Bank
Qty 36/case – Broken cases billed as each.
$4.75 ea less than case
$4.46 ea per case
$4.12 ea per 4+ cases
* Prepare artwork and size transfer according to the size and shape of the product.
* Image must be produced in reverse or “mirror image”
* Print transfer and attach to the bank using a heat resistant tape. Wrap the bank with pellon or plain white paper.
* Place the bank in the press
* GeoKnight and other mug presses without an Idle: 400F / Time: 240-300 seconds
* 4in1 mug presses with Idle: Idle 212F Processing 360F / Time: 100-180 seconds
* Pressure: light – medium
* Remove the bank from the press and remove the transfer immediately. Place the mug in room temperature water to cool and to stop the sublimation process..
Note: These instructions are guide lines only and are based on the inks, paper, and products we supply. Your inks, papers, etc. may require adjustments in your time/temp settings.