Item SPITCH * Porcelain 20oz Pitcher: This 19 oz. sublimation pitcher can be personalized with your favorite image or picture and used for sauce, gravy or a beverage. The porcelain pitcher pours great and can be decorated with either a mug press or our sublimation wrap.
Qty 24/case – Broken cases billed as each price
$6.45 ea less than case
$6.05 ea per case
$5.75 ea per 4+ cases
* Prepare artwork and size transfer according to the size and shape of the product.
* Image must be produced in reverse or “mirror image”
* Print transfer and attach to the pitcher using a heat resistant tape. Wrap the pitcher with pellon or plain white paper.
* Place the pitcher in the press
* GeoKnight and other mug presses without an Idle: 400F / Time: 240-300 seconds
* 4in1 mug presses with Idle: Idle 212F Processing 360F / Time: 100-180 seconds
* Pressure: medium
* Remove the pitcher from the press and remove the transfer immediately. Place the pitcher in room temperature water to cool and to stop the sublimation process..
Note: These instructions are guide lines only and are based on the inks, paper, and products we supply. Your inks, papers, etc. may require adjustments in your time/temp settings.