Key Hanger - MDF
Item UNI4392 * Key Hanger w/4 brass hooks. Our key hanger makes an attractive decoration for any household, plus keeps keys organized and easy to find. Each key hanger is pre-drilled for four hooks, which are attached after sublimation. Made from ½” MDF with a black bullnose edge. Size 5”x 11”
Qty 10/case – Broken cases billed as each.
$14.20 ea less than case
$11.69 ea per case
$10.86 ea per 4+ cases
Key Hanger - Metal
Item SMKH-6 * Metal Tile Frame Key Hanger – Our key hanger makes an attractive decoration for any household, plus keeps keys organized and easy to find. Includes 6”x6” ceramic tile.. Key Hanger w/4 hooks
Qty 12/case – Broken cases billed as each.
$8.90 ea less than case
$8.40 ea per case
$8.15 ea per 4+ cases
* Prepare artwork and size transfer according to the size and shape of the product.
* Image must be produced in reverse or “mirror image”
* Place a sheet of plain white paper on the press.
* If the product has a protective plastic covering remove it.
* Using heat resistant tape, secure the image with the printed side of transfer facing the product
* Lay the imprintable face up on the heat press so that you are pressing onto the transfer.
* Cover imprintable with parchment or paper
* Press at 385 degrees F for 110-120 seconds using Medium pressure
* When pressing is finished carefully remove the transfer paper and allow to cool on a clean surface
These transfer instruction guidelines were created using a Swing-Away GeoKnight Press, size 20″ x 24″/508 x 609.6 mm with pressure of 60 PSI. They represent the best, most general instructions we can provide. Please remember that heat presses may vary. Check with your press manufacturer for any special concerns. This information may change as we make continual improvements and refine our processes. These instructions are guide lines only and are based on the inks, paper, and products we supply. Your inks, papers, etc. may require adjustments in your time/temp settings.