Sublimation Sticky Note Holder
Sticky Note Holder
Item UNI5681 * Sticky-Note Holder – Our sticky note holder is a perfect gift for schools, businesses and home decor alike. The hardboard holder measures 5.375”x3.125” when assembled after sublimation. Stick notes are not included
Qty 25/case – Broken cases billed as each
$3.90 ea less than case qty
$3.29 ea per case qty
$3.04 ea per 4+ case qty
Sticky Note Holder
Item UNI5784 * Wooden Sticky Note holder with aluminum insert –
The Noteholder is designed so it can be configured in either portrait or landscape orientation and still be functional. It’s a beautiful high end looking product.
Qty 10/case – Broken cases billed as each
$17.02 ea less than case qty
$14.36 ea per case qty
$13.30 ea per 4+ case qty
* Prepare artwork and size transfer according to the size and shape of the product.
* Image must be produced in reverse or “mirror image”
* Place a sheet of plain white paper on the press.
* If the product has a protective plastic covering remove it.
* Using heat resistant tape, secure the image with the printed side of transfer facing the product
* Lay the imprintable face up on the heat press so that you are pressing onto the transfer.
* Cover imprintable with parchment or paper
* Press at 385 degrees F for 45-55 seconds using Medium pressure
* When pressing is finished carefully remove the transfer paper and allow to cool on a clean surface.
These transfer instruction guidelines were created using a Swing-Away GeoKnight Press, size 20″ x 24″/508 x 609.6 mm with pressure of 60 PSI. They represent the best, most general instructions we can provide. Please remember that heat presses may vary. Check with your press manufacturer for any special concerns. This information may change as we make continual improvements and refine our processes. These instructions are guide lines only and are based on the inks, paper, and products we supply. Your inks, papers, etc. may require adjustments in your time/temp settings.