Terms and Conditions
- All sales are final.
- All posted pricing is based on in-house inventory.
- All prices, specifications and terms are subject to change without notice.
- All prices are ex-works Image Creations warehouse – unless otherwise stated.
- We have a Minimum Order Policy of $50.00. If the order is under $50.00 a $10.00 Handling Fee will be charged.
- No back-orders will be created unless requested.
- All prices are ex-works Image Creations warehouse – unless otherwise stated
- Payment can be made using Cash, Visa, Master Card, E-Transfer, or Bank Wire transfer at time of order
- All credit card orders will require a completed credit card authorization form which can be downloaded as per below, or will be faxed or sent to you via e- mail.
- Unless specified all products are shipped FOB Image Creations, prepaid and charged. We will select the most appropriate shipping method based on weight, dimensions, destination and time available.
- All courier freight collect orders are subject to a handling/packaging fee.
- All ceramic mugs are double boxed and each shipment is adequately insured.
- All claims for breakage should be reported to the transportation company immediately. Keep original carton until after inspection.
- “Special Handling Service” is available by request at the time of order and is an additional charge.
- Freight claims resulting from merchandise damaged in transit or shortages, must be filed by the consignee with the carrier.
- CARRIERS WILL REFUSE ANY CLAIM IF NOT ADVISED IMMEDIATELY
- When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant
- Accuracy of shipping details is the buyer responsibility. Additional delivery charges due to customer error (i.e. wrong address or postal code received) or change will be billable to the customer.
Authorization must be obtained prior to return of merchandise for any reason
- Defective equipment and/or items must be sent back in its original factory packaging/box with all materials, disks, etc.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Custom orders, non-stock items, machines, auxiliary equipment and parts require a 50% deposit at time of order and are not subject to cancellation or eligible for return
- Opened ink cartridges or bottles; equipment; open software are not subject to cancellation or return
- Stock items are not eligible for return after 15 days from invoice date
- Merchandise that is ordered in error or returned for any other reason is subject to a handling and restocking fee of 20% with a minimum charge of $25.00 + freight charges Image Creations Inc. in its sole discretion will determine if a Refund or Credit against future purchase will be given
- If you feel that you’ve received damaged merchandise, or are missing items in your package, please contact us as soon as possible, so we can take steps to replace or repair your product.
- Please check your package immediately upon receipt to confirm all ordered items are included. If items are missing or damaged, please contact us within 3 business days of delivery and we will either ship your replacement items at our expense or credit your account. Any expedited shipment fees are at the buyer’s expense.
- We make no allowance for ceramic mug breakage in transit. All claims for breakage should be reported to the transportation company immediately. Keep original carton until after inspection. “Special Handling Service” is available by request at the time of order and is an additional charge.
- Beyond 3 days of delivery but up to 15 days after delivery, we will replace any missing or damaged merchandise at our expense. This does not include breakage in transit. Any shipment fees are at the buyer’s expense.
- After 15 days post-delivery, Image Creations Inc. will not be required to replace or credit for any damaged or missing merchandise in your shipment.
- If items are damaged, we may need photos showing the damage to properly file a claim for credit. Please retain any damaged product until after you have received your replacement products.
If you feel that you have received defective merchandise, we will attempt to resolve the issue along the following guidelines:
If the product is equipment
We’ll request that you speak with either our technical support department or the manufacturer to resolve the issue
* If it’s a matter of print settings or maintenance needed for set-up, our technical support department will be able to assist
* If there is a physical issue or malfunction of the equipment, the manufacturer will resolve this issue directly with the customer under the terms of the warranty agreement. Image Creations Inc.’ techs are not able to troubleshoot, repair, or replace any parts or equipment outside of the manufacturer’s warranty redemption policy.
If the product is paper, ink, supplies, etc.
* If we can determine over the phone that the product is defective, we will issue a call tag allowing you to send the product back to us at our expense and will issue a credit or replacement.
* If we cannot determine that it is defective, we will request that you send in a sample (or send in the total product with a return authorization) for further testing.
* Upon testing in our offices, if the product is defective, our customer service team will work with you to assist with a credit or exchange.
* If we find that the product is NOT defective, our customer service team will work with you to determine what credit may be available. Credit will only be given for products that are in resalable condition.
The following warranty is in lieu of all warranties expressed or implied and covers all products sold by Image Creations Inc. SPECIFICALLY, SELLER AND MANUFACTURER DISCLAIM WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OF OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE and manufacturers/sellers only obligation shall be to replace such quantity of the product proved to be defective. Neither seller nor manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of, or the inability to use the product. Before using, user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and User assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. The foregoing may not be altered except by an agreement signed by officers of sellers and manufacturers. The seller’s and manufacturer’s maximum liability shall be to replace any product which has been proven defective by seller or manufacturer within the warranty period where applicable. Neither the seller nor the manufacturer of these products shall be liable for any loss of business, injury/damage, direct or consequential, out of, or the inability to use these products. Image Creations Inc. is not responsible for damage that maybe caused by improper handling/installation of our products. Although not common, it maybe necessary for customer to modify settings to their operating software and/or make system adjustments in order to set up the purchased equipment/software. Customer is responsible to insure the items they purchase are compatible with their needs and with their computer/software, etc. Quality of final product(s) is dependent upon the user: following instructions, being knowledgeable in the use of graphic programs, and the user being familiar with computers & having general industry knowledge, etc. Experimentation with your specific equipment may be necessary in order to achieve desired results.
SITE INFORMATION REGARDING IMAGE CREATIONS INC. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING THEIR AVAILABILITY, APPEARANCE, PRICE AND SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. SUCH INFORMATION SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR OTHER COMMITMENT BY IMAGE CREATIONS INC. WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE AND IMAGE CREATIONS INC. HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY, SUITABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE OR COMPLETENESS THEREOF. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Image Creations Inc. assumes no liability of responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site. Your use and browsing of the site is at your risk. Neither the Company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENTS OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, AND THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. Note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusion may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. The Company shall not be liable for any damages to your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site, whether through infection by a virus or otherwise.
Image Creations Inc. attempts to ensure that information on this Website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this Website. For example, products included on the Website may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Website. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order
Neither Image Creations Inc. assumes any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any materials, from this Website. IN NO EVENT WILL IMAGE CREATIONS INC. THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, RETAIL PARTNERS NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS Website BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS Website, ANY Websites LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS Website. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER’S OR SUPPLIER’S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE
Links to other websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. Image Creations Inc. does not endorse such sites and is not responsible for their content. If you decide to access any of the sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk
Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Website are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Image Creations Inc. and its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Website are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners, including Image Creations Inc. and its affiliates. Nothing contained on this Website grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Website without the written permission of Image Creations Inc.or such third-party owner
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta, Canada, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts law. You agree that any dispute arising from or relating in any way to this Site will be brought exclusively in the Federal or Provincial courts located in the Province of Alberta, Canada and you irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts. You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Image Creations and its agents and affiliates against any claim, liability, expense or damages arising from or relating to your use of the Site. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not effect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. You may not use, export or re-export the Materials, products or services on this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation, Canada and United States export laws and regulations