Sublimation Starter Kits
UniSub Starter Kit
Item UNI4571 * Unisub® Starter Kit 24 pieces; 6″x 6″ Assorted .090″ FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic), 5/8″ Natural Wood Hardboard MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard), .030″ White Gloss and Gold Gloss Aluminum, White Gloss Steel and 1/8″ THB. For practice, these pieces will help you
produce color/photo samples you can illustrate color for your clients on the different substrates.
* Prepare artwork and size transfer according to the size and shape of the product.
* Image must be produced in reverse or “mirror image”
* Place a sheet of plain white paper on the press.
* If the product has a protective plastic covering remove it.
* Using heat resistant tape, secure the image with the printed side of transfer facing the product
* Lay the imprintable face up on the heat press so that you are pressing onto the transfer.
* Cover imprintable with parchment or paper
* Press at 400 degrees F for 75-85 seconds using Medium pressure
* When pressing is finished carefully remove the transfer paper and allow to cool on a clean surface
Note: These instructions are guide lines only and are based on the inks, paper, and products we supply. Your inks, papers, etc. may require adjustments in your time/temp settings.