Sublimation Mini-Basket Ball Hoop
Mini-Basket Ball Hoop
Item UNI5548 * Mini-Basket Ball Hoop: featuring a hardboard backboard, a self-adhesive plastic rim, and Velcro tabs for easy mounting. The mini-basketball goal can be used as an award for youth teams, a gift for the sports fan, or as a stress reliever for the office. MFD – Size 7.5” x 9” – thickness .090”
Qty 15/case – Broken cases billed as each
$13.20 ea less than case
$11.14 ea per case qty
$10.31 ea per 4+ case qty
* Prepare artwork and size transfer according to the size and shape of the product.
* Image must be produced in reverse or “mirror image”
* Place a sheet of plain white paper on the press.
* Remove the protective plastic covering from the product.
* Using heat resistant tape, secure the image with the printed side of transfer facing the product
* Lay the imprintable face up on the heat press so that you are pressing onto the transfer.
* Cover imprintable with a sheet of plain white paper.
* Press at 385 degrees F for 90-105 seconds using Medium pressure
* When pressing is finished carefully remove the transfer paper and allow to cool on a clean surface
* If you are using an item that can be printed on both sides, allow the imprintable to cool to room temperature before pressing the 2nd side.
These transfer instruction guidelines were created using a Swing-Away GeoKnight Press, size 20″ x 24″/508 x 609.6 mm with pressure of 60 PSI. They represent the best, most general instructions we can provide. Please remember that heat presses may vary. Check with your press manufacturer for any special concerns. This information may change as we make continual improvements and refine our processes. These instructions are guide lines only and are based on the inks, paper, and products we supply. Your inks, papers, etc. may require adjustments in your time/temp settings.