Coat Hanger – Coat Hanger for Dye Sublimation, Unisub™ MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) Wood, 16″ x 8″ x .625″ thick with Stained Black thick straight edge with a gloss white finish. Three large double silver hooks are included. Each key hanger is pre-drilled for the three hooks, which are attached after sublimation. Two keyholes on the back make for sturdy fastening to the wall.
Item UNI4576 * Size 16″ x 8″ x .625″ with 3 silver hooks, black edge
Qty 9/case – Broken cases billed as each.
$32.71 ea less than case
$26.94 ea per case qty
$25.01 ea per 4+ cases qty
* Prepare artwork and size transfer according to the size and shape of the product.
* Image must be produced in reverse or “mirror image”
* Place a sheet of plain white paper on the press.
* Remove the protective plastic covering from the product.
* Using heat resistant tape, secure the image with the printed side of transfer facing the product
* Lay the imprintable face up on the heat press so that you are pressing onto the transfer.
* Cover imprintable with a sheet of plain white paper.
* Press at 385 degrees F for 120-135 seconds using Medium pressure (Endura fabric recommended)
* When pressing is finished carefully remove the transfer paper and allow to cool on a clean surface
* If you are using an item that can be printed on both sides, allow the imprintable to cool to room temperature before pressing the 2nd side.
These transfer instruction guidelines were created using a Swing-Away GeoKnight Press, size 20″ x 24″/508 x 609.6 mm with pressure of 60 PSI. They represent the best, most general instructions we can provide. Please remember that heat presses may vary. Check with your press manufacturer for any special concerns. This information may change as we make continual improvements and refine our processes. These instructions are guide lines only and are based on the inks, paper, and products we supply. Your inks, papers, etc. may require adjustments in your time/temp settings.